DancingWithTheStars

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 25 June 2011

Bermuda: Days 6 and 7...the end :(

Posted on 07:53 by Unknown
How's the best way to end a beach vacation?  Well, at the beach of course!  Day 6 was spent in the water with my little ones.
 I must have thrown this chick up in the air two dozen times in a row.

 Do you see how clear this water is?!

 Papa Jay got into making sand art.  This is his big turtle.











 Daddy dug a hole of course!

 Now, Papa Jay is making sand people.



 Andrew and the sand man.

 Dressed up for our last dinner in Bermuda.





 We ended the night all piled on the bed watching Monster's Inc on the iPad.  Look how cozy cute my kids are!

 Day 7: on our way home

 K taking a little rest in the stroller before heading to the airport

What a wonderful vacation!  We love you Papa Jay and Lovie!  Thanks for playing with us all week.

Next stop for the Shull Four...St. Petersburg...and I don't mean Florida.  Oh yes...stayed tuned...


Photobucket
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in Vacations | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Undies
    Someone got himself some big boy undies... He LOVES them!  I only let him try them on and wear them about 2 minutes (long enough for me to ...
  • Barcelona & Riviera Cruise: Days 1 & 2
    Oh.my.heavens!  Andrew and I just returned from 12 days in Spain along with a Riviera cruise that took us to Italy, Monaco and France.  We h...
  • Missouri Bound
    We picked the kids up from school early on Thursday and headed off to Missouri to see the rest of the Shull family.  It's about a 6 hour...
  • #shayeveryday2013 Week 6
    Day 36: Me, Starbucks, Target...happy place. Day 37: my handsome boys at dinner Day 38: While packing, I opened up the box that has my weddi...
  • Fifty Two Shades of Shay: What I wear/read/take on a trip!
    I received a lot of comments and email about my recent vacation.  You guys want to know what I take to wear, what shoes I love, what books I...
  • DWTS Episode 6 Recap: Wonder-ful Things
    It was a Stevie Wonder night on DWTS this week!  And to honer such an occasion, I thought I'd share my Wonder-ful Things!  These are thi...
  • Smith's Missouri Birthday
    On Thursday, we headed north to snowy Missouri to celebrate Smith's birthday with the Shull clan.  This time, Lovie and Papa Jay came to...
  • Labor Day in Missouri
    We left Thursday night and spent the weekend in Andrew's hometown of Joplin, Missouri.  I tried to come up with a few catchy titles for ...
  • Nothing bundt love
    It's Friday people!  And instead of being here...I'm over here .  Come check me out!  It's nothing bundt love... Bundt Cake #56:...
  • Bachelor Recap Wednesday!
    If you're looking for my Bachelor Recap , you better come back tomorrow!  Don't forget, there is another all new episode of the Bach...

Categories

  • Adoption (2)
  • Andrew (34)
  • Ashby (2)
  • Birthday Parties (17)
  • Christmas Stuff (22)
  • Everyday Life (142)
  • Fabulous Friday (4)
  • Family Parties (34)
  • Fifty Two Shades of Shay (26)
  • Friends (39)
  • Giveaways (14)
  • Holidays (30)
  • i-Phone Life (41)
  • In the Kitchen (17)
  • Kensington (61)
  • Linky Parties (16)
  • Marriage Series (5)
  • Mix and Match Travel (12)
  • Pin-spired (12)
  • Poppy Popsicle (3)
  • Pregnancy (1)
  • Product Review (2)
  • Shay (74)
  • Shay Everyday 2013 (35)
  • Shay's Closet (19)
  • Shay's Pajama Party (2)
  • Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay (4)
  • Shull Family North (17)
  • Smith (59)
  • Sports (1)
  • Uncle Sean (53)
  • Vacations (57)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (182)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2012 (164)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (152)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Does your Grandmother text?
      • Bermuda: Days 6 and 7...the end :(
      • Bermuda: Day 5, shopping with dinner on the beach!!
      • Bermuda: Day 4, diggin' the beach
      • Bermuda: Day 3, Kensington swims with the dolphins
      • Bermuda: Days 1 and 2
      • Goodnight!
      • If you're looking for us...
      • Sunshine and bridal stuff
      • Swim lessons!!
      • Confession
      • Good morning!
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile