DancingWithTheStars

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 22 February 2013

Sisters

Posted on 02:30 by Unknown
Believe it or not, one of my 4 year old's favorite movies is the classic White Christmas.  She loves the singing and dancing and all-around Christmas theme.  Her favorite song in White Christmas is not White Christmas but Sisters.  (You know...the song the two sisters sing when they dance around in their blue feather outfits...)  One day, Kensington  told me that since neither of us has a sister, we should just be sisters.  She wants that same sisterly bond with someone that the two girls in White Christmas have.  So...almost every day, we dance and sing the Sisters song together.  She is my daughter...but I will absolutely try and have a sisterly bond with her too.  Here are just a few pics of us sisters ;).









I love my girl so much!  

Happy Friday!

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in Kensington, Shay | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Undies
    Someone got himself some big boy undies... He LOVES them!  I only let him try them on and wear them about 2 minutes (long enough for me to ...
  • Barcelona & Riviera Cruise: Days 1 & 2
    Oh.my.heavens!  Andrew and I just returned from 12 days in Spain along with a Riviera cruise that took us to Italy, Monaco and France.  We h...
  • Missouri Bound
    We picked the kids up from school early on Thursday and headed off to Missouri to see the rest of the Shull family.  It's about a 6 hour...
  • #shayeveryday2013 Week 6
    Day 36: Me, Starbucks, Target...happy place. Day 37: my handsome boys at dinner Day 38: While packing, I opened up the box that has my weddi...
  • Fifty Two Shades of Shay: What I wear/read/take on a trip!
    I received a lot of comments and email about my recent vacation.  You guys want to know what I take to wear, what shoes I love, what books I...
  • DWTS Episode 6 Recap: Wonder-ful Things
    It was a Stevie Wonder night on DWTS this week!  And to honer such an occasion, I thought I'd share my Wonder-ful Things!  These are thi...
  • Smith's Missouri Birthday
    On Thursday, we headed north to snowy Missouri to celebrate Smith's birthday with the Shull clan.  This time, Lovie and Papa Jay came to...
  • Labor Day in Missouri
    We left Thursday night and spent the weekend in Andrew's hometown of Joplin, Missouri.  I tried to come up with a few catchy titles for ...
  • Nothing bundt love
    It's Friday people!  And instead of being here...I'm over here .  Come check me out!  It's nothing bundt love... Bundt Cake #56:...
  • Bachelor Recap Wednesday!
    If you're looking for my Bachelor Recap , you better come back tomorrow!  Don't forget, there is another all new episode of the Bach...

Categories

  • Adoption (2)
  • Andrew (34)
  • Ashby (2)
  • Birthday Parties (17)
  • Christmas Stuff (22)
  • Everyday Life (142)
  • Fabulous Friday (4)
  • Family Parties (34)
  • Fifty Two Shades of Shay (26)
  • Friends (39)
  • Giveaways (14)
  • Holidays (30)
  • i-Phone Life (41)
  • In the Kitchen (17)
  • Kensington (61)
  • Linky Parties (16)
  • Marriage Series (5)
  • Mix and Match Travel (12)
  • Pin-spired (12)
  • Poppy Popsicle (3)
  • Pregnancy (1)
  • Product Review (2)
  • Shay (74)
  • Shay Everyday 2013 (35)
  • Shay's Closet (19)
  • Shay's Pajama Party (2)
  • Shopping with Sheaffer and Shay (4)
  • Shull Family North (17)
  • Smith (59)
  • Sports (1)
  • Uncle Sean (53)
  • Vacations (57)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (182)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ▼  February (20)
      • Infertility...
      • #shayeveryday2013 Week 8
      • Bachelor Recap 9: Three's a Thai
      • Brooke and a Book...
      • Sisters
      • What's coming up...
      • #shayeveryday2013 Week 7
      • Bachelor Recap Episode 8: Hometown Visits!
      • Good Morning Texas!
      • #shayeveryday2013 Week 6
      • Love is in the air...
      • St. Croix Q&A
      • Bachelor Recap Episode 7: Happy Birthday to ME!
      • Tonight!
      • #shayeveryday2013 Week 5
      • Bachelor Recap Episode 6: Seanie Bear Plunge
      • Bachelor Recap Episode 5: a Tierra-ble Q&A
      • Bachelor Recap Wednesday!
      • Missouri Bound
      • February Pin-spired!
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2012 (164)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (152)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile